[THIN] License server

  • From: "Jason Patten" <JasonP@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:33:25 -0400

I currently have a Windows 2K machine serving as a license server for a few
Win2k machines on our network.  If I through a W2k3 Machine on there can it
make use of the same machine or will I need to bump it up to windows 2003 as
well?

Jason Patten
Technical Support
M3 Accounting
800B Jesse Jewell Pkwy
Gainesville, GA 30506
770-297-1925 ext:266
770-297-8466 Fax
techsupport@xxxxxxxx

Technical Support: HYPERLINK http://www.innquire.com/TechnicalSupport/HD
http://www.innquire.com/TechnicalSupport/HD

DISCLAIMER: This Electronic Message contains information from M3 Accounting
which may be privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, note that any disclosure,
copy distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you
have received this Electronic Message in error, please promptly notify the
sender by return e-mail. For information regarding our company, please visit
our Web site at HYPERLINK http://www.m3as.com http://www.m3as.com.