[THIN] License Management Console Reports

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:55:54 -0500

Having an issue generating reports in the License Management Console. I am
trying to generate a report on concurrent license usage. I get the
following error.

11-Jan-2006 10:24:54AM Error: In D:\Program
Files\Citrix\Licensing\LS\reportlog.rl license file hostid changed from ANY
to HOSTNAME=mycitrix-server,ANY,UNKN. Hint:  This report log may have been
written to by multiple servers or vendor daemons. No further events will be
read from this file.
No events found for this report.

I have looked at CTX106752.

Mike