[THIN] Re: License Logging

  • From: "Dave Mishchenko" <Dave.Mishchenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:21:56 -0800

We have the service disabled and it hasn't created any problems for us
(Citrix or otherwise). We're running W2K SP4 with XPe FR2. When we did
run it in the past I didn't find the license counts particularly
accurate either.  The service is set to manual startup on a new W2K3
install.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;824196&Product=3D=
in2000