[THIN] Re: Lexmark X6170 All-in-one

  • From: "Columna, Melvin" <Melvin.Columna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:05:16 -0500

Well, after a day of fiddling around with this Lexmark X6170, I'm going to
call it quits.

So strange, I have the right printer mapping, I see the local drive speak
out "Printing Started!" then I see the job queue up on my local Printers
Control Panel applet.  Then I hear "Printing Complete!" I then see the job
being deleted (as if it's done sending it to the printer's buffer) ....

But nothing prints... not even a whine from the printer.

Has anyone tried using any of those universal drivers like ScrewDriver on an
issue like this?