[THIN] Re: Lexmark Optra s

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:40:35 -0600

Lexmark used to have a driver for terminal server on the website that =
worked.
We used the Postcript driver for the Optra S and it worked.  The file on =
the
web site now is MPADO_AE.EXE, however I have not tested this one.  =
Another
alternative is to edit the WTSUPRN file and have the Optra S printer
emulate another driver such as a laser jet 4.  You will lose some =
functionality
but it will print.

Mike

From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:33:16 -0000=3D20

?
We don't use Lexmark any more, so no need for drivers.
Or were you addressing someone else ;-)