[THIN] Re: Lexmark Optra

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:09:34 -0400

Just an added note.
The client Recently installed a Toshiba DP 4580 Printer on the PC in
addition to the existing Lexmark ( I believe the Toshiba is a network
printer though not positive).  They claim they have added the Toshiba to
OTHER client machines and not had this problem, but it seems as though this
is the only change in the past few days.

Jason