[THIN] Legacy PNAgent

  • From: Charles Watts <greg.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "(thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 19:18:04 +0000

I have XenApp 6.5/Windows 2008 R2 servers with FR2 installed on them with
Enterprise Receiver 3.4. The problem is PNAgent works fine for Administrators
but a non-privileged user gets a blue PNAgent icon with a red ribbon on it. If
they click on the Icon they get a "unable to connect to server" error. Does
anyone have any ideas what the problem might be? It's obvious (at least to me)
that it's a permission problem somewhere but I've tried procmon, reg shot and
just kind find the culprit. Any Ideas?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Greg Watts