[THIN] Launch ICA file from Web Interface??

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:23:08 +1100

Hi

I have an ICA file which we use to launch an application (lets call it APP1) on
a Citrix Farm in another country on a different Citrix Farm (Farm B).  We login
to our local farm (Farm A) using the Citrix Program Neighbourhood client.  When
users need access to other farms they use ICA files or Web Interface if
available.  APP1 is not accessible via a Web Interface.

I need be able to give users access to APP1 when working from home.  Our home
workers use SSL VPN to connect in then use Citrix Web Interface when accessing
our Citrix farm (Citrix Farm A).

If a user connects from home to Citrix Farm A using Web interface and needs to
launch APP1 via an ICA File on Citrix Farm B is there a way to do this?  Can a
ICA be published as an App?

Thanks
Ang

Net yourself a bargain. Find great deals on eBay.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Frover%2Eebay%2Ecom%2Frover%2F1%2F705%2D10129%2D5668%2D323%2F4%3Fid%3D10&_t=763807330&_r=hotmailTAGLINES&_m=EXT