[THIN] Latest set of Pacthes

  • From: "Paul Bergson (MP)" <pbergson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:35:43 -0600

When applying this latest set of patches how have people been installing
them?  What I mean by this is, have you been having to put the Citrix/TS
servers into install mode before installing the patch?

The one covering the mdac and IE seem specifically like they would need it
before applying.  I haven't been able to find any info on Microsoft's
website so I usually error on the side of caution and put them into install
mode but would like to avoid it if any one has any knowledge on this.

Paul Bergson
Minnesota Power
ITS WinServ

than buying more servers.