[THIN] Re: Latest MS buys CTX rumour

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:28:24 -0400

That Microsoft MVP you got is looking better and better Steve, Huh?
Actually I would HIGHLY prefer it to be HP at this point.  I think it would
be a smart move on their part. Who better than HP to have the ability to
create the Citrix Mobile Virtual Workplace Client  (remember iForum 2001
http://citrixblogger.org/2008/03/08/citrix-virtual-workplace-2001/) loved
the Oh we just switched to another server part.  Still a fantasy.

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com