[THIN] Re: Last call for Thin List Dinner at Shulas on Monday Oct 23rd at 8:00 pm in the Dolphin Hotel.

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:36:28 -0400

even better,  I am checking my email on my new Mac Pro!  nicest computer I
have ever used.

I think the total so far is hovering around 13 or 14.  I am sure we will
pick up some stragglers along the way too.

On 10/18/06, Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greg flew out a couple of days ago - I'm pretty sure that he took a laptop with him and will be checking in now and then, but you may not see immediate respones from over the next few days.

Services<https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=23AEC72D-4582-47DE-8516-85D400AD929A>
Professional<http://www.citrix.com/English/ps2/products/feature.asp?contentID=38494>