[THIN] Re: Large login icon?

  • From: Rob Slayden <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:00:12 -0800

Deleting it worked great! Strange thing though is the desktop is set to none
for local admin and domain admin used to install everything. Nothing
different about this server that I know of over the other 31. Very
strange....

BTW, how are things in the Kwajalein Islands? That's where you went isn't
it? Living the tropical lifestyle? Pina Coladas and Daiquiris every
afternoon as you watch the sun set into the Pacific Ocean? Are you glowing
in the dark yet <g>??

Hope all is well, dude. We'll miss you at BriForum!

rob