[THIN] Language Bar in published application

  • From: "Richard Wykes" <richard.wykes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:56:48 +0100

Morning all.

We have an oracle forms based application that is published seamlessly.
The users need to be able to input Chinese characters into this
application and even though i have the fonts and keyboards installed I
can't pop the Language Bar by using the key press I have setup.   This
works ok if I run from a full desktop.

Anyone have any experience in this?

Thanks.

Richard

This is an email from the CPP Group Plc, Holgate Park, York, YO26 4GA;
telephone 01904 544500.
This message may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient,
you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you
have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or
telephone and either
return or destroy the original message.
The CPP Group Plc accepts no responsibility for any changes made to this
message after it has been
sent by the original author.  This email has been scanned for all viruses by
the MessageLabs Email Security System.