[THIN] Re: Lag in ICA sessions, but not RDP

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 20:07:22 -0600

Are you running any software on the workstation that uses the COM port
or other client ports that are remapped as a part of Citrix (e.g. Shiva
client)?  Try disabling the various client device mappings within Citrix
Connection Configuration for the "ica-tcp" listener and see if that
clears up the connection problem.

Carl Stalhood
Choice Solutions