[THIN] Re: Label Printers

  • From: "Eugene Herman" <EHerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:28:11 -0400

I just sent a note to Dave Block at Dymo - I beleve he is the head of software
development. Met him at a Dymo focus group - we might get an answer as they are
customer focused.

>>> sherrera@xxxxxxxxxx 07/15/02 01:15PM >>>
Does anyone know of any label printers out there that work well with Citrix?
We have been recommending and using Dymo LabelWriter Turbo's for a while now
but Dymo has stopped making them and now puts out Dymo LabelWriter 330
Turbo. Of course, the 330 driver no longer works with Citrix. Thanks for any
info.

Steve

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It
may contain information that is confidential and prohibited from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the original sender
immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this
message along with any attachments, from your computer.
Thank you.