[THIN] Re: Kiosk Workstation

  • From: Greg Watts <cgwatts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:30:55 -0400

The requirment is to have a workstation not in the domain because they
do not want just anyone to walk up and at least attemt to logon to the
domain. I tried setting local user with pass thru enabled and it still
prompted me for the username/password but I kind of knew that would
happen. My problem is the customer is a large goverment ageny and to
get approval of WI would take an act of congress, very frustrating. I
really don't want to mess with custom ica connection for obvious
reason but I might have to. Thanks for your help.