[THIN] Re: Kill session from command line??

  • From: "Paul DeHaan" <wppad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:31:47 -0500

Very nice...many thanks!

I also came across a nice way to logoff all users from a script:

<<<<start script>>>>
query session >session.txt
for /f "skip=1 tokens=3," %%i in (session.txt) DO logoff %%i
del session.txt
<<<<end script>>>>

This batch file may be run at any time the Administrator desires to
force
the logoff of all users that are not logged onto the Terminal Server
console.

Found this at http://www.thethin.net/archive3.cfm?id=17371

Paul

>>> Phil.Newman@xxxxxxx 03/07/03 11:15AM >>>
Could use MFADMIN or TSADMIN GUI's or use QWINSTA from the command
line