[THIN] Re: Keyboard latency/Linux Neoware e140

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:48:18 -0400

I have upgraded the Neo Thin's to v9 of the linux ICA client. No
change. I also tested the same apps (Groupwise and a custom app that
uses IE) on a PC running ICA 10.x and can reproduce the bouts with
typing lag even on the same network as the Citrix server). I have also
tested with straight RDP (pc and Neo clients) and can reproduce the
lag with these as well.  Any tips on what I can do to stop the jerky
nature of these apps on a Term server would be most welcome.