[THIN] Keyboard issues

  • From: Jason Patten <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:58:33 -0400

Ok, I am back again.  This time i have a single customer who is haivng a
strange keyboard issue.
When he logs in and opens our application and tries to type anything The
Initial Key press will display the character he typed After that point, any
additional Key presses display incrementing numbers starting at '6' and
incrementing by 1 for each additional keystroke for any keys pressed.

For example, he can log in, press 'a' and it will display 'a'  after that if
he presses any key he gets '6'  and then 7 8 9 0 and starting over again at
1 and so forth.
I have Tried uninstalling and re-installing the client software, as well as
going through and manually deleting any remaining files and registry
entries, though I may have missed something there, I have also deleted his
profile off the server he was logging into.  All without success.  He is
using standard PS/2 keyboard according to the device manager.  He has
Windows 7 on the PC.