[THIN] Re: Kaufmann font print/display problems

  • From: "David Finch" <drfsydney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 16:28:29 +1000

Possibly a Speedscreen problem - Try turning it off and seeing if it makes a
difference

Finchy

>From: "Connor Durflinger" <cdurflinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [THIN] Kaufmann font print/display problems
>Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:32:59 -0400
>
>Greetings;
>
>Having some random weird problems with the font 'Kaufmann' through
>Citrix.  Only certain users seem to have it, and it does odd things like
>insert spaces between words and change characters.  I've copied the font
>directly from a workstation where it functions properly, and still get
>the oddness.  Anyone have any ideas?
>
>Connor Durflinger
>Sr. Network Engineer
>New England Network Group
>cdurflinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>tel: 781.397.0990  x 18
>
>"Only connect." -- EM Forster
>http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm

Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp

This Week's Sponsor - Appsense Technologies
New! AppSense Optimizer is a new product from AppSense
designed to increase the user capacity of your servers.
http://www.appsense.com/