[THIN] Re: KVM switch recommendation

  • From: "Daniel Schoppmann" <dschoppmann@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:16:36 +0100

Hi Joe and other Avocent /DSView Users

We also use Avocent Switches with DSView. Regarding the mouse acc. problem
and DSView I have two question.

Every time we set up a new server (automatic installation via OSD) we have
to disable the mouse accelaration manualy, because until now we didn't
manage to disable the mouse accelaration by default. (already set the right
regkey in default user part of the registry)
Have you found a way to disable the mouse accelaration by default for every
user.

In several cases I noticed that DSView, escpecially when I opend 2 DSView
Windows, DSView takes 100 % of my CPU. After clicking on "autoamtic monitor
adjustment" cpu went back to normal. I use ver. 2.2.2 of DSView. Is there
perhaps a better version, where this issue is beeing solved ?

Ciao Daniel