[THIN] Re: KB: CTX107977 - Error 26013. Function InitializeTree2 returned failure in CTX_MF_IMA_InitializeTree2 the database username or password may be wrong

  • From: "Uhrich, James" <James.Uhrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:41:52 -0800

Happy to report that I've gotten around the issue. Not 100% sure of the
cause though...?

Here's what I did:

- Created a database on a different SQL server, running SQL 2000 sp3a
(rather than SQL 2000 sp4)
- Used the default instance on this new server
(rather than a non-default instance name - XXX\INST03CITRIX [where XXX =
server name])

This not only resolved the 26013 error, but eliminated the two
"glitches" I'd reported during the install.

Now, to apply hotfixes and WI4...

James Uhrich