[THIN] Re: Just about ready to Flex

  • From: "Michel Roth" <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:01:10 +0200

Hi Michael,

Since we (Login Consultants) are primarily based in the Netherlands, we do
most our business in the Netherlands. I don't know exact numbers, but I do
know that we've implemented environments with tens of thousands of users.
Undoubtedly, the bulk of them are using flex.

Regards,
Michel Roth.

On 9/7/06, Michael Pardee <pardeemp.list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After testing Flex Profiles for the past 3 months we are very impressed. Before we move forward with a production rollout to thousands of people (converting them from roaming profiles on Win2k3 SP1) I wanted to find out the size of other Flex implementations out there.

Have any of you done this with thousands of people?  Are you happy with
it?  Do you wish you would have gone to a different product ($) that offered
more traditional support?

Thanks in advance.

--

Michael Pardee