[THIN] Re: Juniper

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:22:35 -0000

That's an interesting insight - our difficulty was in the certification
requirements for the device - which citrix at the time couldn't match.

And it's a fair point - you want to deliver something other than simply
ica/internal web connections - especially some sort of direct file
share/general network connectivity method then the Netscaler could well
offer a better solution than the IVE straight - as iirc Juniper would
require multiple devices to secure and optimise that sort of connection -
whereas Citrix simply use the netscaler.

Our solution merely required simple web/ica connectivity - so that
functionality wasn't really a consideration for us.