[THIN] Re: Juniper

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:19:50 -0600

My networking team tells me that Juniper does a better job at SSL VPN
tunnels.

However, Juniper does not have Secure Gateway functionality. If you intend
to provide access to published applications without using a SSL VPN tunnel
then you will have to stick with a  CAG. Published apps through the Secure
gateway functionality of the CAG is much faster than running the published
apps across a VPN tunnel.