[THIN] Java client problem with netscaler access gateway

  • From: Tom Sorenson <tsorenson99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:19:20 -0500

Hi List

I'm suddenly having a problem with the java client on my access gateway.
When launching an app, I get the attached message (Error in ICA file:  The
line ...... was encountered before a section was found).  All the technotes
I can find say it is related to persistence and the persistence on my
netscaler is already set to source ip.  Does anyone have other ideas or
suggestions?

Thank you
Tom