[THIN] Re: Java client

  • From: "Lee, David (ISD)" <David.Lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:54:49 +0100

That's the bunny!  Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Anthony Green
Sent: 08 September 2005 17:53
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Java client

You could try
http://www.printingsupport.com/legacy.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Lee, David (ISD)
Sent: 08 September 2005 17:07
To: Thin client listserve (E-mail)
Subject: [THIN] Java client

Anyone know where I could download Java client version 8.3 (or earlier) in
JAR format?  We want to pilot a Netilla VPN appliance as an alternative to
CSG, but just discovered that it doesn't work with Java client version 9.x
yet, and Citrix only seem to have version 8.3 in CAB format available on
their site.

Thanks in advance

David Lee

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2
the below link: