[THIN] Java Single Sign On Pass Through

  • From: "Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 04:48:55 -0400

Hi All

Setting up a new WI 4.6 Server.

Have turned on pass-through so a user does not have to enter there credentials.
 Users can run apps using full blown client and all works fine.  (SSO etc)

Have configured WI so that if a user does not have a Client they will download
the Java client and run this instead.  When they do this they get prompted to
log onto the OS with a classic windows logon screen.  I've played around with
adding things to the Default.ica and can do things like turning seamless on and
off and this does work for the java client.  However when adding the SSO
settings this seems to make no difference.

EnableSSOnThruICAFile=On
SSOnUserSetting=On

Ideas what I'm missing.

By the way if I disable the pass-through it works fine with java and full client

Malcolm