[THIN] Re: Java ICA Client and MSAM...

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:10:14 -0700

You know what.  I went back and looked at the XSLT file again, and did find
another SSLNOCACERTS=0 a few lines below where I added the code from the
page you gave me.  I removed it and I'm now able to use the Java ICA client.
BUT, I would still like to know how to update the Java client to the latest
version.

Chris