[THIN] January NEOCUG meeting cancelled!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: neocug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 06:45:58 -0800 (PST)

Due to unforeseen circumstances the January 10th meeting of the North East Ohio
Citrix Users group is cancelled.

We had biopassword and NCB originally scheduled for this month, we will try and
reschedule for the February 14th meeting.

I need your feedback!
Even though Citrix helped us start this group I believe it has become time to
expand the scope of our group to be a Server Based  Computing User Group and
expand our reach to other SBC technologies and products.   I believe this will
get more participation especially for those people just using Terminal
Services.

Let me know what you think I would like your opinions on this.  They can be
sent to Web@xxxxxxxxxx

See you in February.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig