[THIN] Re: JRE on TS ?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 07:55:27 -0400

My answer to this question is GOOD LUCK! You can publish the client easily
enough but even with the beefiest servers you'll only be able to run
probably 8 to 10 sessions at the most.  The Citrix Admin console (CMC) runs
on Java...try firing up a couple copies of it on a server and you'll see
what I mean.  I've not come across anyone  successfully publishing a java
app out to a very large amount of users.
JK