[THIN] Re: It's Official.. Go get Internet Explorer 7 now!

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:19:29 -0500

I can appreciate open souce, open standards, and FireFox. But, it
doesn't work with all websites, and it doesn't support ActiveX. If
you're going to deploy this in your company then you'd better do a lot
of testing, just as you should before moving to IE7.

On a personal note, I won't even use FireFox at home any more because
formatting is so screwed up on so many websites. Bottom line is that I
want my apps to work and FireFox was a waste of my time one too many
times.

Roger Riggins
Network Administrator
Lutheran Services in Iowa