[THIN] Re: It had to happen sometime

  • From: "Jim Kerr" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:06:18 -0400

I don't think so at all. Their tools are a part of just about every IT persons toolkit. I know I've used them for years. It makes sense that they bought them. Also, They are more than freeware. They have several applications that are commercial apps. Remember the Best Buy Piracy story?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>