[THIN] Re: Is there a way to automatically download the activex controls when doing application launching?

  • From: Gene Herman <hermang@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:13:25 -0500

First of all - Nfuse 1.7 and XP Fr2 does support pass thru
authentication - we are an NDS and NT shop - by corporate fiat we
authenticate to our NDS tree and in the background to an NT domain in
california with a single login page. We have even customized it to hide
the tree and context.

Our remote users are aliased to a remote container.

We are using the Java Client - not apiece of software touches the user
and the client is a quick download - as well - we are gearing this to
the traveling user who may hit an internet kiosk.