[THIN] Re: Is there a way to automatically download the activ ex c ontrols when doing application launching?

  • From: "chris.de.jongh@xxxxxxxxxx" <chris.de.jongh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue 18 Mar 2003 16:56:00 +0100

You can also create an ICA file with the ICA editor. Is that an option ??
You can also make a link between your citrix farm and your Novell enviroment so
you can use your NDS credentials to login.
How ?? in CMC goto the properties of you fram and select the Metaframe
Settings. Below you will find the Novell Directory Services Preferred Tree
option.  Fill-in your tree name.  Within the NFuseAdmn (Nfuse
1.7x)(http://x.x.x.x/citrix/nfuseadmin) you can configure your NDS settings.

BTW, why manually deploying ICA clients ?? Never heard of Zenworks ?? Or even
the client distribution option withtin citrix itself ??

Goodluck.