[THIN] Re: Is anyone streaming their applications ?

  • From: "Anthony Green" <agreen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 02:31:17 -0000

Done it on a few sites using XenApp with Citrix Streaming... Had some
nightmares with it.  Havent had chance to test out App-V yet but from what I
here it's the way to go.

If I can say 1 thing though, I would recommend assessing the apps first and
don't commit to streaming everything.

Some apps can take 2 mins to install, but days/weeks to get working
streaming, moreso when you are trying to get apps talking to eachother.

Thanks,

Ant.