[THIN] Re: Is Citrix going to move it's HQ to California? Maybe.

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:00:49 -0700

There has been a brain drain at Citrix in the last year. A number of
acquisitions were in the Bay Area and they ended up getting targeted by
other Ecommerce companies who swooped in and took away valuable personnel...

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266