[THIN] Re: Invalid Drive E:

  • From: "Jason Patten" <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:45:58 -0400

I will ahe to give htem a call back and check on that second location later,
I have checked teh user shell folders and the Environement variables under
the Advanced system settings.
No trace of Drive E in either place, will have to call back to get the shell
folders.

On 7/17/07, TSguy92 Lan <tsguy92@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There's two paths under HKCU that you'd want to check, User Shell folders
is one of them, the second one is

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell
Folders

Another quick way to verify that this issue is somehow related to these
paths, would be to have the user log into the machine under a different
profile. For example, if they have permissions to do so, have them setup a
new user account on the machine, set it up as a local admin, then log in as
that account. They should get a brand new user profile at that point, clear
of any specialized pathing under the shell folders, and be able to install
the client.

HTH

~Lan