[THIN] Re: Invalid Drive E:

  • From: "Jason Patten" <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:13:50 -0400

ON this one it is a fresh installation, I believe I have had it happen one
other time to a differnt customer and that was an upgrade, but I will try to
have the user check that registry entry.  I do not  have physical access to
the machine in question.

On 7/17/07, Raffensberger, Stephen D <sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Not specifically with the web client but with lots of other applications
(Office comes to mind).

Are you upgrading or installing fresh?

Many applications record their original installation source into the
registry. If someone installed 9.51 from a network drive that is no longer
mapped, that might cause your symptoms.

Good luck finding it.

Steve Raffensberger
Sovereign Bank