[THIN] Internet explorer 6.0

  • From: "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:17:43 +0800

Hi All,

Im trying to use isolation environments to install a legacy version of IE6.0
for one of our applications, however when I run

AIESETUP "Internet Explorer 6.0" c:\ie6setup.exe

I get an error message telling me that a newer version of internet explorer
already exists.

I have created the Isolation Environment Internet Explorer 6.0.

Using PS4.5 R5 Win2003

Any ideas where Im going wrong, sure it's a simple one?

Cheers

Al

Alan Tropper

Enterprise Servers

Customer Service Centre

Information and Communication Technologies

Department of Education and Training | 151 Royal Street, East Perth WA 6004

Tel: (08) 9264 5550 or 5555 | Fax: (08) 9264 4701 | alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>