[THIN] Re: "Internet Explorer encountered a problem and needed to close" error on server console login

  • From: Adam Thompson <adwulf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 09:49:52 +0100

Dr Watson will (hopefully, from before it was disabled) have created
some dump files which will you can open with a debugger to look at
what was happening in the fateful few moments leading up to the crash.

Dr Watson shouldn't be causing crashes, but should the good doctor
will leave behind some information that you can look at in further
depth (he does also kill off the process, mind).