[THIN] "Internet Explorer encountered a problem and needed to close" error on server console login

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 19:18:45 +1000

Hi

Ive recently installed XenApp 5 on Windows
2003 R2 SP2.  We are running Citrix R06 on all servers.  We
are running IE6 on the servers.  When I login to any server console
I get the following error:

Internet Explorer encountered a problem and
needed to close.

Error signature

szAppName: IEXPLORE.EXE szAppVer: 6.0.3790.3959

szModName: SpeedScreenFilter.dll szModVer:
4.5.4200.1

offset: 00002406

The above occurs on all my Citrix servers
when I login to the console.  The error is actually occuring at randon
times but the error is presented when I login to the console.

Any ideas on how this can be resolved or
how I can suppress the error from appearing?

Ive attached screenshots of the error

Thanks

Ang
View photos of singles in your area! Looking for a hot date?
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/