[THIN] Re: Internet Explorer - Won't Open link if IE is open already

  • From: "k9momof3" <k9momof3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:03:25 -0500

When I deselect the check box so that it doesn't check for itself as the
default anymore, it goes back to the original problem.  I don't have any
other browsers loaded on my TS so I shouldn't have anything interfering
(e.g., Netscape).  Any other ideas?  Sorry--I know I'm a pain today but I'm
off the rest of the week!  LOL  :)  Have a wonderful holiday everyone.