[THIN] Re: Internet Explorer - Won't Open link if IE is open already

  • From: "David Demers" <david.demers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:32:52 -0700

I seem to recall there being an issue when IE is not set as the default =
browser causing a simillar set of problems. As one of the clients with =
the problem, go to IE's Tools|Internet Options|Programs and make sure =
the check is in place to have "Internet Explorer should check to see if =
it's the default". Have the client say yes if it pops up a warning when =
you re-open IE. Then test the problem again.

HTH,
David