[THIN] Re: Internet Explorer Settings.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:20:55 -0700

Thanks.  I remember that deleting the reg keys doesn't allow some
components of Internet Explorer to run.  Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks,

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406