[THIN] Re: Internet Explorer 6 dialog box

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:44:46 -0500

1.      Double-click My Computer, and then click Folder Options on the
Tools menu.

2.      Click the File Types tab, click a specific file type (for
example, Microsoft Excel Worksheet) in the Registered file types box,
and then click Advanced.

3.      Click to clear the Confirm open after download check box, and
then click OK.