[THIN] Internet Explorer

  • From: SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:55:43 -0400

Group,

I have a new Citrix server that I am currently testing to make sure
everything is okay.  One thing I have come across is that as user with a
remote session, internet explorer 5.5 sp2 can be opened and works just fine
but it doesn't show up as a running process on the server.

Anyone have this happen before?
Steve Perez

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130