[THIN] Re: Internet Access

  • From: "Roger Wright" <rwright@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:03:39 -0500

Okay, for basic config it looks like the Secure Gateway Service and the
Agent on the webserver, the Secure Ticket Authority and Gateway Client
and the internal network, and the Citrix XML Service on the Citrix box
itself.  Does that sound right?

Roger Wright
___

"Blessed are the young, for they will inherit the national debt." -
Herbert Hoover