[THIN] Internet Access

  • From: "Heather Axworthy" <heather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:18:26 -0500

Hello,

I was wondering how you all handle Internet access with regard to the
remote desktop.  Do you let your clients browse the web through the
remote desktop or do they browse the web on the local desktop?

I have researched that the resolution through the browser on the remote
desktop is not that good when it comes to highly graphic sites.  Through
some usage of my own, I have found that to be true.

We strictly use terminal services (no citrix) and was curious if others
had experienced the same issue and what solutions they have put in
place.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Heather

________________________
Heather L. Axworthy, MCSE
Network & Systems Administrator
Domain Home Fashions, Inc.
51 Morgan Drive
Norwood, MA 02062
(781) 769-9130 x310
(781) 769-3580
heather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is intended solely
for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79