[THIN] Re: Interesting Problem

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:27:46 -0500

We had this start start happening right after we installed an update to the
HP management agents.  Don't happen to have HP servers and have done that do
you? Try going to msconfig and disabling all non microsoft sevices and see
if the blue screen goes away at reboot.

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Kevin Boatright <boatrke1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx